April 2015 Newsletter
A-MAY-ZING SUMMER IS HERE!
Stay tuned in to our team Facebook page for support, information, and encouragement!
Your customers have 4 incredible exclusives to pick from right now. Our new Style Setter in cork or teal is available and the Mystery Bag is always fun, my hostesses are more excited about seeing what's in their bag than the other things they know they're getting. And as featured in catalog, our True Beauty bag and the Backpack will remain. In addition to the exclusives they can earn, May also offers a pretty great hostess bonus bundle marketed for the car (perfect for on the go summer days) she can earn free with a $600+ party or purchase for just $31 with a $200-$599 party. Make sure you let the ladies in your closed group see what they can get with you this month!
Fall Premiere Registration
Summer's comin' but it's also time to register for our June 13 premiere in theaters near you! This is a nation wide event open to all consultants and you may even register a guest to bring! (Someone thinking about the business or your best pal who loves our products are great choices! Maybe take your significant other to show him what we do!) There is a $20 registration fee for you and for your guest; you will both receive a new fall product when you attend and the cost helps cover the fees of renting out 1-2 theater spaces the morning of the event. It is such a fun time! Go to ThirtyOneToday.com and Attend an Event to search for your location! Register May 1-18.
Conference is THE place to experience all the amazing benefits that come with being part of the Thirty-One family, all while getting exclusive party and product training that can help you take your business to the next level. Don’t miss the excitement, the learning and the fun as you:
Fall Premiere Registration
- Discover the Thirty-One difference and how to share it.
- Learn how to get the most of our YOUR personal journey with Thirty-One.
- Be among the first to see all the newest products, tools, and resources.
- Get exclusive training on business and party topics of your choice.
- Hear from fellow Thirty-One Consultants as they share valuable lessons from their personal journeys.
- Learn meaningful business and personal development skills from renowned national speakers.
- Build relationships with Home Office staff and gain insight about what’s ahead for Thirty-One.
- Get inspired by Founder, President & CEO Cindy Monroe and her husband Scott.
- Shop exclusive products and apparel designed only for Conference attendees.
- Celebrate yourself and each other with the recognition Thirty-One is known for.
- Meet new friends, reconnect with old ones, and immerse yourself in an inspiring, supportive, and empowering family of women just like you.
- Get product amenities to help you build your business and earn more money.
~CELEBRATE ~ ENCOURAGE ~ REWARD ~
We had a total of 17 parties and welcomed 2 new team members!
WELCOME once again to Melita and Christina!
TOP PV: ($600+)
Jeannine Whitley $2,139.90
Linda Mann $1,659.35
Shaela Wise $1,100.93
Cori White $671.11
Tessa Burrell $621.13
Shaela Wise, 4
Jeannine Whitely, 3
Linda Mann, 2
Amanda Bailey, 1
Casey Norris, 1
Tammy Burrell, 1
Tessa Burrell, 1
Sandra McGuire, 1
PARTY ON, LADIES!
LOOK WHO ALL WAS SELLING!
EVERYONE WHO SUBMITTED APRIL SALES WILL GET A 'COOL' LITTLE PRIZE IN THE MAIL SOON! Thank you all for your hard work and dedication to this team!
In the month of April, as a Consultant, I would have made $505.67
In the month of April because I chose Leadership, as a Director, I will make $853.53
April marks my 2 year anniversary with this company; wanna do more for your business in the coming year to work smarter not harder and make more money? Let's chat and make your plan!
The April Consultant Spotlight is on Jeannine Whitley!
*What made you decide to give Thirty-One a try?
It just kept niggling at the back of my mind. My sons used to play ball and I would tell them, if you don't swing you have 0% chance of hitting the ball; if you swing, at least you have a chance. So, I figured I would try and even if I failed, I would have some great product in the starter kit.
*What are you looking forward to doing with your next commission check?
Probably pay a bill or two and buy the June special, ha ha.
*What would you say to anyone interested in joining Thirty-One?
I would say definitely give it a try. I have not been in it long but I have already received so much support and witnessed so much sisterhood and helpfulness. It truly is a company that wants you to succeed.