Stagecoach Staff Newsletter
Vol. 9, September 2, 2013
- Bonnie Brooks - 9/1
- Jana Foster - 9/12
- Tara Thurman - 9/21
Stagecoach Teacher's Night Out - Fired Up!
Thursday, Oct. 3rd 2013 at 5:30-7:30pm
Fired Up -Cabot
- Peggy's daughter, Jera, is getting married Saturday, September 21!
Debbie youngest daughter started her first semester at ASU Jonesboro on Aug 19th majoring in business. Her son started his first semester at Colorado State University (was previously at University of Colorado and ASU), majoring in chemistry and civil engineering, with an emphasis in clean energy.
- Amanda's son, Logan, has graduated from basic training and is now at Fort Sam Houston in San Antonio, Texas to complete his AIT training. He will be there for 16 weeks and will be EMT certified upon completion. He will begin college in the spring.
- Brook Suttle, former SC kindergarten teacher, is brain tumor free as of her latest MRI!
- Jessica and family have 2 foster children living with them right now. Eva, a first grader here at SC and Kaiden, who is 18 months old!
- Cathy Buckmaster has a new grand-baby to spoil! Lennon was born on August 26th, weighing in at 6 pounds, 10 ounces!
- Cathy's dad had a stroke last week. He has been moved to rehab at St. Vincent's North.
- Sheila's dad came home from the hospital and is doing better.
Dates to Remember
- 9/2 - No School :)
- 9/27 - Potluck (hosted by K, 1st, office staff, Rider, Brooks)
- 10/2 - Custodian's Day
- 10/3 - Teacher's Night Out @ Fired Up!
- 10/16 - Boss's Day