TEAM CSF News - Weekly Update
One Team. One Goal. No Limits.
Monday - January 11th
- Blogs updated by 8am
- Math Planning meetings (2nd, 3rd, 4th and 5th)
- Spelling Bee @ 1
Tuesday - January 12th
- Math Planning meetings (K5 and 1st)
- No ELA Planning meeting (3rd and 4th)
- 90th Day
- Faculty Meeting - 2:45-4:00
- Kelly out of the building - Read to Succeed
- PTO Spirit Night at Zaxby's
Wednesday- January 13th
- ELA Planning (3rd and 4th)
- Verifications due to Candi by 8 am (include grades up to 1/11)
- Duplicate Report Cards printed and placed in box
- Lisa out of the building - Coaches Meeting
- Healthy Smiles Dental screenings
- Pet Pals
- GT Art
- ELA Planning Meeting (5K, 1st, 2nd, and 5th)
- Lesson Plans turned in before leaving
- 1st Grade Field Trip
- Refer to Report Card Timeline for information due
- Just Dance
- No CSF Singers
- CSF - The Blitz (PBIS)
- Terrific Kids Ceremony @ 8:30
- Please remember that January 28th is Math/Science Night. All teachers should make plans to attend.
- Please remember that we are scheduled for guided reading/math visits this month.
- Mark your calendar for our RtI/PBIS visit on Thursday, February 25th.
- Remember that grades 3-5 have to have one unit in Canvas by the end of the 2nd semester.
- Teachers report to work by 9am when opening is delayed for two hours; they should report to work by 8am when there is a one hour delay. As always, employees should use their own judgement in assessing their particular situations. We do not want individuals to put themselves at risk by trying to travel in hazardous conditions.
- Make sure that you are sending signed papers every two weeks.
- Make sure you are entering grades in PS each week.
- The "Blitz" will happen on January 15th. (more information to follow)
- Remember, not every child in your class should have the same number of tickets if you are using them to promote positive behavior.
A Few Safety Reminders...
1. Conduct a daily “safety scan” of your classroom each morning as you enter the room. Remove or relocate any items that may create a safety hazard.
2. Ensure the door to your room is closed and locked at all times.
3. Be aware of your surroundings as you walk. Watch for potential slip and trip hazards.
4. Ensure you have a class list with you at all times.