Nati - Israel Startup Community
MISSION: Get 1000 Techies on DNHey
5 Steps to Success
- Build 5 landing pages specifically displaying the tech use case. A/B test to optimize. A 20% conversion rate is desired.
- Use MappedinIsrael, OurCrowd, Facebook and Google to build a list of target groups.
- Get tech students signed up to a Mailchimp mailing list via a landing page or through the student union or faculty. Freelancers should also be targeted via Xplace and similar sites.
- Call and/or meet up with decision makers in hubs and accelerator programs saying that their members should be on DNHey to quickly find and talk to other techies, including students.
- After launch, with a few hundred users at least, target start-ups with a newsletter saying that techies are available on DNHey, with privacy guaranteed.