Merryhill School News
May 3, 2019
Teacher Appreciation Week - May 6-10
Our school is made up of so many amazing faculty members, and they appreciate the thanks for all of their amazing efforts with the students throughout the year!
Summer Camp Schedules
Summer Specialty Camps
Students can now register for the specialty summer camps. Camp spaces are filled on a first come, first serve basis. This is a great opportunity for your child to participate in special interest activities here during the day - swimming lessons, soccer camp, cooking camp, bowling camp, Lego camp, and much more!! Forms and payments must be turned into the office in order to reserve a space for your child. As a reminder, the prices will increase after May 31st.
Aloha Dance - Friday, May 17th
Mother's Day Breakfast
Ronald McDonald House Pop Tab Drive
- May 24th - Elementary Field Day
- May 28th - Sixth Grade Graduation at Bob Duncan Center 1:00 p.m.
- May 28th - Kindergarten Graduation at Bob Duncan Center 7:00 p.m.
- May 29th - Awards Ceremony 1:00 (Grades 1-2) / 2:30 (Grades 3-6)
- May 31st - Last day of school
- June 3rd - Elementary school closed to prepare for camp
- June 4th - First day of summer camp
- July 4th - Closed in observance of Independence Day
- August 15-16 - All schools closed to prepare for new school year - No care provided
- August 19 - First day of 2019-2020 school year
- May 3: Family Movie Night 7:00 p.m. - moved into the gym
- May 6: Lunch Bunch
- May 6-10: Teacher Appreciation Week
- May 7: Sixth Grade class trip to Washington D.C.
- May 7: 9:00 a.m. Teddy Bear Clinic - Pre-K through 1st Grades
- May 7: 9:30 a.m. Germy Hands Presentation - 2nd through 6th Grades
- May 10: 7-8:30 a.m. Mother's Day Breakfast
- May 10: Character Day - wear purple for citizenship
- May 15: First Grade delivers pop tabs and tours Ronald McDonald House of Fort Worth
- May 16: CiCi's Spirit Night
- May 17: Pre-Kindergarten Picnic 9:30-12:00 (no lunches provided)
- May 17: Aloha Dance 7:00-8:30 p.m.
- May 17: College Day
- May 20-22: Buy One, Get One Free Scholastic Book Fair (cash or check only)
- May 21: Lunch Bunch
- May 23: Sixth Grade Luncheon (students only)
- May 24: Elementary Field Day
- May 28: Sixth Grade Graduation 1:00 at Bob Duncan Center
- May 28: Kindergarten Graduation 7:00 at Bob Duncan Center
- May 29: 1:00 1st and 2nd Grade Awards Assembly
- May 29: 2:30 3rd, 4th, 5th, and 6th Grade Awards Assembly
- May 31: Last day of school
- June 3: Elementary closed - no camp
- June 4: First day of summer camp