How To Make Fudgy Brownies
By Aaron Billington
To make fudgy brownies, here is what you need:
- You are going to need 1 cup of softened butter.
- Also 2 cups of sugar and 4 eggs.
- Then 3 teaspoons of vanillia extract and 2 cups of all-purpose flour.
- Finally you will need 1 cup of baking cocoa and 1/2 a teaspoon of salt.
- If you want to you can sprinkle some confectioners sugar on top when done making brownies.
- In a large bowl cream butter until light and fluffy. Beat in eggs and vanilla. Combine the flour, cocoa and salt and gradually add to the creamed mixture.
- Spread into a greased 13-in. x 9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350F for 25-30 minutes or until the top is dry and the center is set. Cool completely. Yield: 2-1/2 dozen.