LIS Update 12/3/2018
December Flipped Meeting Video - 25 min.
December Meeting eColors
Please take the eColors Personal Diversity Indicator prior to the training to find out your color strengths https://www.equilibria.com/PDI-home
Also, fill out the eColors Survey by Friday December 7th. We need the information to share with our consultants. https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSf-DPassa5Zp5etUtwAywe7TjhGu1oBDwUwhasL4kDjBSZ76A/viewform
The document attached below lists the groups that will be training each day, the training locations and the Eduphoria sign up links.
- Money can be brought to Julie at AMS.
- Money can be sent to Julie via PayPal juliefitzgeraldsmith@gmail
- Money can be brought to the December meeting (given to Charla on the 12th/Julie on the 13th).
- Long Sleeve shirts are available - they cost an additional $3.50.
- Money is due by noon December 13th.
- If Julie doesn't have your money by noon on the 13th your order will not be submitted.
- Shirts will be delivered to Julie December 19th.
- TShirt Excel Link
Alief ISD HPL Learning Link Ready For Launch
Setting The Trend 2019 - FREE
From now until December 10th, there is an opportunity for session proposals to be submitted. Use the form linked below to read about the conference and how to submit a session proposal.
General Event Registration is now open as well.
Capstone Matching eBook Grant
Skeeters Reading Program - FREE
Christina B. Woll Scholarship - TLA Conference
The Texas Library Association Christina B. Woll Grant provides $1,000 to a school or public library that demonstrates a need to develop or enhance a particular part of the overall collection, a need to develop or enhance a particular program, or a need to support a particular part of the curriculum. The grant commemorates Christina Woll’s passion for children’s literature. The deadline for applications for the grant is January 31, 2019, and the grant will be awarded prior to the TLA annual conference in April.