Week of April 11th-April 15th
Upcoming Important Dates
Monday, April 11th-DCA Makeups 1st and 2nd hour
Friday, April 15th-Deadline for all DCA Makeup Exams
April 18th, 19th, 20th, 21st-CLEP Testing for select Seniors
Wednesday, April 20th-AP Teachers In-Service at 3:10 in the HubThursday, April 21st-Faculty meeting at 3:10 in cafeteria
Friday, April 22nd-Deadline to turn in Excel spreadsheet to consultants
April 25th-May 13th-EOC Testing window
May 2nd-May 13th-AP Testing window
1) All students will report to their regular scheduled 1st hour. Take roll immediately.
2) After 5 minutes, students will report to their testing site
3) Teachers, please refer to the spreadsheet and release those students who are listed.
4) If a student has multiple makeups to take, allow them to go to any site they choose to begin taking a makeup.
5) I will administer makeups for any student that still needs to makeup one of the multiple makeups they will miss if they have more than one or two to take and are unable to complete their makeups within the first 2 hours.