C & I Update
Together is Better 9.13.17
QES teachers- Professional Learning in NGSS, coming to all elementary sites on Monday afternoons
FRC College and Career Fair- 9/12/17 Juniors and Seniors
PBIS Tier II Schools- Training Day 9/13/17
Getting your students logged in to Think Central (Elementary):
1. You will need to go into ThinkCentral and print your class roster.
2. Get to your desktop within ThinkCentral.
3. Click on "Manage Classes" below your name on the left.
4. Fill in the dot next to your class. This enables you to view your Class Roster
5 Print this page as it has the username that the Tech Department assigned for each student.
6 Every Student has the same password--it is password I would NOT change this!!!
7. Each student will need to get to ThinkCentral login page. I am using Clever where the Tech department has set-up a page through Clever where the student log into Clever and have pre-approved icons of websites they are allowed to visit. If you are not using Clever, skip this.
8. Once they click the ThinkCentral Clever icon (bypass if you don't have Clever https://www-k6.thinkcentral.com ) You will need to project this URL on the board if you don't have Clever.
9. A login screen comes up asking you to fill in the following information (via drop down dialogue boxes).
Country: United States
District: Plumas Unified School District Quincy 95971
School: Choose your school site
put a check mark in the box “remember my school” That way student does not have to complete the above information every time.
User Name: This will be what is on your class roster for each student
This should all take them to a page where there is a “Things to do” cell phone, Library and Scores. The Things to do is where they will click in to get any assessments or assignments you have given to them.
Thank you to Melissa Groh for these instructions!
Elementary Teachers- Eureka Math Pacing Guide
Another great Eureka Math resource:
Parent Connection for Accelerated Reader
Picture Day Schedule
9/14/2017 PBIS Tier I- IVES, GHS, CES, CHS, QHS
9/18/2017 1:1 Cohort 2 Training Day
9/20/2017 Board Meeting, Chester High School
9/28/2017 ILT Workshop
10/3/2017 Community Cafe - Chester
10/9/2017 Science Vertical Team Meeting
10/11/2017 CTE Vertical Team Meeting
10/11/2017 Board Meeting Portola
10/12/2017 Math Vertical Team Meeting
10/13/2017 Electives Vertical Team Meeting
10/17/2017 ELA Vertical Team Meeting
10/18/2017 Community Cafe - Greenville
10/19/2017 Social Studies Vertical Team
10/20/2017 TK/K Collaboration
10/23/2017 PBIS Facilitated Work Day, Tier II Teams meet on site
10/24/2017 PBIS Tier I- IVES, GHS, CES, CHS, QHS
10/25/2017 1st/2nd Collaboration
10/25/2017 ILT Workshop
10/26/2017 3rd/4th Collaboration
10/27/2017 5th/6th Collaboration
11/1/2017 Community Cafe - Portola
11/8/2017 Board Meeting
11/13/2017 1:1 Cohort 2 Training Day
11/13/2017 Community Cafe - Quincy
11/28/2017 ILT Workshop
12/13/2017 Board Meeting
Request for Professional Development Packet
Curriculum and Instructional Services
Assistant Superintendent, Instructional Services
@kristymwarren on Twitter
@PlumasUSD on Twitter