Mr. Bozeday's Class, room 203
Where's the Bulletin? (read: allusion to "Where's the Beef?" 80's Wendy's ads)
Social Studies: Naper Settlement Field Trip!
- SEND YOUR CHILD WITH A BROWN BAG LUNCH AND WATER BOTTLE!
- Make sure your child has warm clothes!! Even though it's supposed to be a "Jamaican-summery" 40 degrees, let's not forget that 40 is still cold.
While at the Naper Settlement we will be seeing what a school house was like, a printing press, blacksmith, an original Victorian House, and many other occupations / things having to do with colonial lifestyle. Expect some pictures to follow!!
Reading: Fever 1793
Language Arts: Adverbs / Latin Roots
Also in Language Arts we are studying adverbs. As a culminating project, the students are writing creative stories with the use of many adverbs.
American Revolution Simulation
Important Dates Coming Up!
- Martin Luther King Jr. Day (No School): Monday, January 18th
- Washington Open House: Thursday, January 28th, 6:00pm - 7:30pm
- Teacher Institute Day (No School): Friday, February 5th
- Science begins with Mrs. Benjamin studying Optics: Monday, February 8th