2nd Quarter Counseling Corner
Catalano: Serving students M-Z Jane Frederick High School
2nd Quarter Closes 3rd Opens
- We have just completed the 2nd quarter and the Winter Holiday Breaks.
- Another 3 students graduated in the 2nd quarter from M-Z.
- Seniors completed their Graduation Plan meetings with their counselor.
- Graduating Seniors should have received packets for starting their college and career path after graduation. You should be meeting with Mrs. Cebreros email@example.com to complete your FAFSA Pin and making appointments with your counselor to complete college applications and FAFSA.
Today's Newsletter is all about technology and apps to use to make your life easier.
- Teens Imagine Believe and Achieve Success
- Mental Health
- Finding Fun: Taking care of yourself
2) Teens Imagine, Believe and Achieve Success
3) Check Out These Mental Health Apps
One app that our students have liked is MindDoc MindDoc asks you questions throughout the day, has a place to keep a mood journal, and guides you to seek help when needed.
4) Check Out these Organizational apps
5) Finding Fun
Ways of Caring for Yourself and Others
This month try cooking for yourself and your family. I have included recipes you can do with younger siblings in the kitchen. When we do things for others it makes us feel better about ourselves. What better way to start the New Year off than with Compassion and Kindness.