KCA Saint Weekly
News about the GREAT school called KCA!
A little note from Mrs. Eichman
I am currently drafting a letter in my head for the KCA family--hoping by next week it will be out "live". It will be filled with information concerning our new year, re-enrollment and other news.
The KCA Educators are working hard and it looks like we are back in the swing of things. If you could, take a few extra moments to pray for the staff. They put everything they have to ministering and educating the Saints. I am thankful for their commitment to Christ and to KCA!
May the God of hope fill you with all joy and peace in believing, that you may abound in hope by the power of the Holy Spirit.
Have a blessed weekend!
For the Kingdom & His Glory,
Items to Keep You in the Know
- Remember to RSVP by 1/29 for the Celebration Banquet on 2/20.
- The Hope Drive, sponsored by StuCo is underway. A flyer was sent home with students on 1/13.
- Summer Experience is for students entering Kindergarten-6th grade. Please fill out the survey that was sent your way this past week.
- Spring Pictures are Tuesday, March 1st.
- Grade cards have been posted in Sycamore.
- We have a few Spirit Wear items left from our last order: Hoodies (3 YM, 1 XL, 1 2XL) and 1 blue and red ball cap.
- This semester the Saints (K-4) are having Art classes two days a week (instead of music). An Art Show with student's work will be held in conjunction with the Spring Concert.
These 1st grade students are Super Stars! They received 100% on their Math work! Way to Go!
A highlight of the week is Mr. Tappe coming to read to the class!
A Little Lab
Earthworms were opened in the recent lab work of the 7th grade Life Science class.
KOMU Rising Stars
KOMU 8 is now featuring Mid-Missouri’s “Rising Stars,” and we want students at schools to have an opportunity to be a part of it. KOMU 8 spotlights young athletes ages 5 to 12 in a weekly segment called “Gervino’s Rising Star,” during which KOMU 8 Sports Director Chris Gervino features a young athlete and his or her accomplishments. Whether students play basketball, cheerlead or practice tae kwon do, we are looking for all types of young athletes who are interested in being the next “Gervino’s Rising Star.”
Parents of students who are interested in featuring their children in this weekly segment can go to www.komu.com/pages/risingstars and submit a clear portrait of their child in uniform along with some additional information about his or her achievements. The chosen “Rising Star” will be featured on-air during the sports segment Wednesdays on KOMU 8 News at Six and again during KOMU 8 News at Nine on Mid-Missouri’s CW. In addition, “Rising Stars” will receive a T-shirt and personalized poster.