Kindergarten Registration Dates By Appointment:
Thursday, April 20th 8:00-12:00 and 4:30-6:30
*The Focus Portal will be open after the first week in April, please wait until then to register. Once you register in Focus, please call the front office 850-936-6130 and use the dates and times above to set up an appointment to bring in the documentation that is listed below.
BRING COPIES OF THESE DOCUMENTS
1. Birth Certificate
2. Proof of Residence (current utility bill within 30 days)
3. child’s Social Security card (optional)
4. Shot Record (if you already have it)
5. Parents’ valid picture ID (required for entry into HNP)
**Your child must be 5 years old on or before September 1, 2023 to attend Kindergarten. **
You will need to use this link to register your child in FOCUS beginning in early April. https://www.santarosa.k12.fl.us/bts/registration/
THE FOLLOWING ITEMS ARE REQUIRED PRIOR TO THE FIRST DAY
1. Florida Certificate of Immunization (Form 680)
2. Physical examination within the last 12 months recorded on the Florida Department of Health (Form—DH3040)
3. Custody papers (If applicable)
Please make sure, once you turn in your registration paperwork, to set up a day and time with the front office to schedule a kindergarten screening time for your child.
For additional information, please visit our website or call:
Kindergarten Screener Dates:
Kindergartener Screening Dates and Times:
Wednesday, June 28th 8:00-2:00
Thursday, June 29th 8:00-2:00
We can't wait to meet our new Sandpipers!
Date: June 8th, 2022