Black River Middle School
"A School to Watch"
BRMS Band and Chorus Win at Music in the Parks!
Under the direction of Dr. Kenneth Piascik and Mrs. Kathy Vespignani, the Symphonic Band and Select Chorus were honored for their hard work with three trophies. Not only did the band and chorus receive the highest ranking of "Superior," but they also were bestowed the "Esprit de Corps" award. The "Esprit de Corps" is not part of the musical adjudication, but a special honor to recognize the performers who demonstrate the epitome of sportsmanship both on and off the stage.
On behalf of the BRMS Music Department, the trophies were accepted by 8th Grade Students George Kaparis, Jay Kavathia, Ginger Meyer, and Emma Stark.
5th Graders and their Families Get Acquainted with BRMS!
Best Wishes Mrs. Armbruster!
BRMS Celebrates Mrs. Pape on National Nurse's Day!
Faculty Fun Facts at BRMS!
1. The beach is her happy place.
2. Loves gardening.
3. Her most memorable trip was to the Tuscany region of Italy; she looks forward to returning there some day for more La Dolce Vita!
1. Enjoys summers on the family boat.
2. Can often be spotted in Manhattan where she shops and goes to trendy restaurants.
3. Has a flair for decorating.
June 5-7- 8th Grade Trip
June 7- 7th Grade Diversity Day & PTO Barbecue
June 12- PTO Ice Cream Social
June 14- 6th Grade LEAD Graduation
June 17- 8th Grade PTO Barbecue
June 19-21- Early Dismissal @ 12:25 p.m.
June 20- 8th Grade Graduation
June 21- Last Day of School