Board of Education News & Notes
Flemington-Raritan Regional School District
Board Meeting Highlights - 4/26/2021
The Flemington-Raritan Regional Board of Education held a regular meeting virtually on April 26, 2021. Below is a recap of the meeting:
- All agenda motions were approved. Agenda
- Ms. Gwen Thornton from the New Jersey School Boards Association shared NJSBA updates with the Board.
- Dr. McGann shared current enrollment figures, a review of COVID-19 protocols, a look ahead to school planning for September, and a referendum update in her Superintendent's Report, linked here.
- An audio recording of the meeting is available on our web site here.
Next Meeting - May 3, 2021
- The Board will meet again on Monday, May 3, 2021.
- To view the 2021 Board Schedule, click here.
The Flemington-Raritan Regional School District values children. Together, WE:
Foster social, emotional, and academic growth in a safe and nurturing environment.
Respect values and traditions within our families and schools.
Strive to respond to the needs of our diverse and changing community.
Develop the curiosity and creativity of critical thinkers to become collaborative problem solvers who meet the challenges of a globally competitive society.
Every Student - Every Day - Every Opportunity