Holly Academy News & Views
February 12, 2021
Re-enrollment link: https://forms.gle/k5UJduYTBi5R1wRFA
Annual Education Report
Parent-Teacher conferences are just around the corner. They are scheduled for Thursday, February 25th. Conferences will take place via Zoom, just as they did in the fall. Parents will be sent a link by their student’s homeroom teacher to schedule a time to meet with teachers and staff using Calendly. Conferences will be 10 minutes each.
Thursday, February 25th: 1:00 pm - 4:30 pm and 5:30 pm - 8:00 pm
Be on the lookout for specifics from your Husky’s homeroom teacher next week!
Drop off protocols
During morning drop off, should you need to get out of your vehicle to help your student get out of the car, please only do so in the lane closest to the sidewalk. This is the same lane identified for our Y5/K students in the afternoon. This will ensure the safety of your Husky in the morning and assist with the flow of traffic.
It's great to be a Husky!
Prospective Husky Y5 & Kindergarten Meet and Greet
- Feb. 15 - No school, Presidents' Day
- Feb. 19 - PTO dress down, $1.00
- Feb. 22 - Prospective Huskies Virtual Y5/K Family Meet and Greet at 6:30pm
- Feb. 24 - Board of Directors' meeting, 5:30pm
- Feb. 25 - Virtual Parent Teacher Conferences from 1:00-4:30pm and 5:30-8:00pm
- Feb. 25 - Half day, dismiss at 11:30am
- Feb. 26 - Half day, dismiss at 11:30am, free dress down day.
- March 5 - Music department dress down, $1.00
- March 11 - PTO meeting at 8:15am via Zoom
- March 12 - PTO dress down, $1.00
- March 19 - PTO dress down, $1.00
- March 24 - Board of Directors' meeting, 5:30 pm
- March -26-April 2 - Spring break, no school
- April 5 - School resumes
March Pizza Order Form-due 2/19
March Milk Form-due 2/19
Elections for the PTO Board are held at the April meeting. There will be some turnover of our current Board for the 21/22 school year. Typically, we like prospective candidates to have attended three PTO meetings prior to being nominated for a Board seat. Should you be interested and not meet this requirement, please follow-through by emailing PTO.firstname.lastname@example.org, we do not want to turn away any candidates that have a passion to serve! Power of the Pack!