The Nashua News
Beginning Tuesday, April 10, all students in grades 3-5 will begin taking the MAP assessment. Testing and make-up days run from April 10th-May 4th. Please make sure your child is on time to school those days, has plenty of rest at night, and eats a healthy breakfast. All of our students and teachers have worked diligently this year to prepare for this test. We want our students to "show what they know" on those days. Please encourage you child to do their very best.
Our Kindergartner and 4th grade will be having their annual music programs in April as well. The Kindergarten performance will be on April 19th at 6:30 pm at New Mark Middle School. The 4th grade performance will be on April 30th at 6:30 pm at New Mark Middle School. We ask all guests to wait in the New Mark Lobby until 6:25 pm so students can finalize their performance with minimal distractions.
Learning does not end just because we finish our state tests. We will continue to involve your child in deep, rich learning experiences that will set the foundation for success.. I hope to see you at some of our activities. As always, it is a privilege to serve as the principal at Nashua Elementary!
5th Field Trip
Future Falcons Day-Wear your green and black
K Field Trip
2nd Field Trip
6:00 pm PTA meeting
6:30 pm K Music Program at New Mark Middle School
LAST EARLY RELEASE
2nd Field Trip
6:30 pm 4th Music Program at New Mark Middle School
LAST EARLY RELEASE FOR THE 2017-18 SCHOOL YEAR IS APRIL 19TH
Summer Sports Camps and Activities
2018-19 CLASS PLACEMENT
XLT Enrollment Forms
News from the PTA
April PTA News
· PTA Meeting at 6 PM on April 17 in the Nashua library - all are welcome!
Family Fun Night:
· Family Fun Night Game Makers needed! FFN is on May 4th - set up at 4:30 PM. Make a game for one of these classrooms for Family Fun Night. Sign up at bit.ly/NashuaClassVolunteers. Learn more about Family Fun Night at bit.ly/NashuaFFN.
· If you have already signed up to be a Game Maker, and you know what your class' game will be, please send the name of your game to firstname.lastname@example.org. Also let us know if you will need a school table for your game.
· Know a teen who needs service hours? We need middle and high school kids to help run the games on May 4th. It's an easy and fun way to earn service hours. Teens can sign up at this link: bit.ly/NashuaFFNHours
· Want to help, but your child's class already has a game maker? We also need adults to help with the raffle and voting tables. Sign up at bit.ly/NashuaClassVolunteers.
· Chipotle Night on Mon, May 14 from 4 - 8 PM; Nashua PTA will receive 50% of sales accompanied by our flier
· You don't have to be a yearbook rep to submit photos - if you take photos at any Nashua events, we'd love to have them! You can submit them online or use the yearbook app - see instructions at bit.ly/NashuaYearbook.
· Get involved at Nashua! We have several open positions for next year.
· If you want these events at your child's school, PTA needs you!
· 2018-20 Family Fun Night Chair / 2nd VP
· 2018-20 Treasurer (our ability to write checks makes everything else we do possible)
· 2018-19 Music Program Cookie Receptions Chair
· 2018-19 Reflections Chair
· 2018-19 Restaurant Nights Chair
· Spring 2019 5th Grade Sock Hop Chair
· View job descriptions at bit.ly/NashuaPTAContact
· Contact Robyn Tuwei at email@example.com if you are interested or have questions