The Trial of O.J. Simpson
All there is to know
- Accused for the murder of Nicole Brown Simpson & Ronald Goldman
- Nicole was brutally slashed, her head almost chopped off
- Ronald was stabbed repeatedly
Simpson, an escapee caught by the police!
Where was Simpson?
- Simpson was on a flight to Chicago that left at 11:45 that night
- When the police called about the murder of his wife, he didn't ask how, when, or who had killed her.
- Case was held in a different district
- Simpson pleads 100% not guilty
- The bloody glove that was evidence did not fit, "If it doesn't fit, you must acquit"
- Forensic expert, Henry Lee won Simpsons acquittal. He raised doubts with blood splatter demonstrations that showed that the shoe print evidence showed more than one assailant. The conclusion of the prosecution's DNA tests also raised doubt.
Verdict: "We the jury in the above entitled action find the defendant, Orenthal James Simpson, not guilty of the crime of murder."
After the Trial
- There was a civl trial held after
- He was found guilty of the crime and had to pay for the damages