By: Patrick Lin
Facts about Johnny Appleseed
- Johnny Appleseed's real name is John Chapman and he introduced apple trees into large parts of Pennsylvania, Illinois, Ohio, and Indiana
- Johnny became a legend while he was still alive because of his generosity and kindness
- Later in his life, Johnny changed to become a vegetarian, and he also loved animals.
- Johnny Appleseed was passed down via oral tradition because my parents told me about him.
- Johnny Appleseed teaches us a moral and lesson becasue he tells us to plant trees and help earth grow.