Mountain Park eNewsletter
August 8, 2021
Car Rider Information
- Parents who bring their children to school or pick them up after school must use the drive on the Brownlee Road side of the building.
- From Brownlee Road, you are not allowed to make a left turn into the parking lot. Cars will need to drive to the end of Brownlee and turn around at the end of the road.
- We request that cars not line up before 7:40 am, as it blocks the drive for staff trying to use the side parking lot.
- Cars are not allowed in the front drive from 7:30 – 8:15 am.
- Do not drop students off in the front parking lot or on the street. All students (except Pre-K) must be dropped off in the car rider lane.
Parents are allowed to provide the class with individual snacks for children’s birthdays.
- Snacks must be individually wrapped and store bought with the ingredients clearly labeled. We have many students with allergies.
- These snacks will be provided to the students at an appropriate time as designated by the teacher.
- Do not send drinks, treat bags, or balloons for birthdays.
How to Set Up A MPP Account for Parents:
How to Review Signed Documents in MPP:
GCPS Student Calendars
School Nutrition Program
While an application is not required to receive meals, we encourage you to fill one out in case you need an eligibility status and/or Proof of Benefits Letter for other services The link is provided below.
Join the PTA!
Join the PTA today at mpes.memberhub.store! Membership options start at $10 and help to support our school and teachers. Joining the PTA does not require you to volunteer 😊 You can also purchase spirit wear on the same website with free local delivery!