Monday 23 May
For those who are interested in participating, please go to http://thecolorrun.co.uk/ london to sign-up ASAP!
london to sign-up ASAP!
The price for one ticket per person is £25.
Please note that our team name is "Halcyon". If you need any help, refer to the following steps.
1. Select the Team Colour Runner
2. Select the option "Team Member - General"
3. You will then be asked to register with your email
4. After which, you will be asked "Who are you registering for this event?"
5. Unless you are 18 (like Anne-Marie in Grade 11), you will have to select the second option "Someone else, below 18"
6. Fill up your parent/guardian's information
7. Proceed to fill up the form accordingly
8. Team Name: search for "Halcyon"
9. NSPCC Fundraising: Select "Not Fundraising"*
10. Don't get the Fast Track!!
*We are raising funds for the organisations that are affiliated with the schools, not the one for Colour Run.
Once you have finished signing up, please fill up this form so that we know who's participating: http://goo.gl/ forms/TGkZOxSFHrv40lgx1
If you have any problem, feel free to approach Anne-Marie (Grade 11), Daphni (Grade 11), or Mr Costa.
The Halcyon Colour Run Team
Dear Halcyon Students,
We are pleased to announce that there will be a summer dance on 02 June! Since it's prom season, it will have a theme of "masquerade ball," and will be a little more formal than the previous dance. It's open to all grades, and will go from 1700-1900.
Ticket prices are £5, which includes pizza and drinks!
Hope to see you all there!
Mr Hagos's Advisory
Learning Space in B01
Art Club in S02
Digital Leaders Club S01
Sustainability Club in T01
Global FLAVA-LICIOUS Cooking Club in M01
Monday: Grades 7 and 11
Tuesday: Grades 10 and 11
Wednesday: Grades 9 and 11
Thursday: Grades 8 and 11
Friday: Grade 11
Isla, Swedish in F02
Alex, Swedish in F03
Maga, German in S01
Private Guitar Lessons
Nona in F01
Ethan in M01
Gabriel in M01
After School Clubs
Ensemble in F01
Table Tennis Club in the Stern Hall
Today's Lunch Menu
Main Dish Option One
Spanakopita Greek spinach pie with hot vegetable
Main Dish Option Two
Mexican chill bean
Egg mayonnaise roll
Eggplant tomato & mozzarella salad
Hard boiled eggs
How was your lunch this week?
Please take a moment to complete this survey on what you like and sharing with us your ideas on how we can improve.
We highly value your feedback and suggestions.