LRMS Trip to D.C.
Sunday, June 19th
- Depart from Bonny Eagle Middle School.
- Lunch at the Buckland Hills Mall Food Court in Manchester CT.
- Travel through New York City's Time Square to Lower Manhatten and South Seaport.
- Cruise on the Zepher around New York Harbor - See the Statue of Liberty, Ellis Island, and the NYC Skyline.
- Dinner at the South Seaport Mall.
- Check-in to the Holiday in New Jersey.
Monday, June 20th
- All-you-can-eat breakfast buffet.
- Tour the historic city of Philadelphia aboard the World War 2 "Ducks" - The Liberty Bell, Independence Hall, The Betsy Ross House, The Mint and Many other historic sites.
- View Philadelphia from the Delaware River.
- Lunch at Baltimore's Inner Harbor.
- Check into the Hilton Garden Inn in Greenbelt, Maryland (3 night stay)
- Dinner and shopping at the Pentagon City Mall.
- Night tour of the Monuments - The Lincoln, Vietnam, Korean, WW2, Jefferson, Iwo Jima, Roosevelt, and Martin Luther King Memorial.
Tuesday, June 21st
- The Washington National Zoo
- Madam Tussuad's Wax Museum
- A group Photo in front of the White House
- The Air and Space Museum
- A night major league baseball game between the baltimore Orioles and San Diego Padres
Wednesday, June 22nd
We will visit:
- The home of George Washington at Mount Vernon
- Arlington Cemetery to see the Changing of the Guard at the tomb of the Unknown
Thursday, June 23rd