YPK Open House
Ysleta Pre-K Center, Thursday, 1/21/2021 (By Appointment)
Open House Process
In order to maintain CDC guidelines for the event we will make appointments (with those confirmed to return to campus) to attend the Open House to become familiar with the building layout.
Group 1 --> 3:30 - 4:30 (by appointment through teacher)
Group 2 --> 4:45 - 5:45 (by appointment through teacher)
This meeting will be recorded and shared in your child's Google Classroom for easy reference for those families opting on campus who are unable to attend and for those families who are opting to stay online. Please don't hesitate to call if you think of further questions. We are here to support you!
Please Sign in to the Meeting Here - Thank you for your participation!
All attendees who review the meeting information and/or recording (on campus or remote, please use sign in sheet link below)
On Campus, By Appointment:
Only 1 parent/guardian should attend with child during scheduled appointment time. Please ensure to prescreen at home (see PDF Covid Symptoms Chart) attachment below, if either parent and/or child is experiencing any symptoms and/or has been in contact with someone who has tested positive for Covid-19 -please stay home and view the recording.
Please ensure that both parent and child are wearing a mask at all times while on campus and remain 6 ft apart from other attendees. Thank you for your part in keeping our YPK family safe.
Parent Sign In Sheet to YPK Meeting:https://forms.gle/mL9ZGaYNZT36myz47
YPK Campus Orientation
English YPK Orientation:
Spanish YPK Orientation
Ysleta ISD & YPK Safety Plan and Protocols
English Safety Plan & Protocols:
Spanish Safety Plan and Protocols:
YISD Back to School Central:
- Includes sample videos showing safety procedures students will participate in on campus.
NEW JAN 2021 *** Permission Slip for Student to Rapid Test
YPK Rapid Testing Procedures English:
YPK Rapid Testing Procedures Spanish:
Options to return permission slip: (attached PDF below)
- Sign copy of permission slip at Open House.
- Print, sign and scan back to teacher email.
- Send with student in their back pack first day back on campus.
REQUIRED: Choose Your Child's Bus Route
A PDF of the Bus Schedule is provided directly below this section. Please review your options and then submit the YPK Bus Route Selection Form --> https://forms.gle/wj8qoEJbkF565Evh7
so we may ensure your child's travel is on file with the YISD Transportation Department.
Orientation Folder Curbside Pick Up
Please reference the BLUE folder with STUDENT LABEL that was distributed curbside in October. If you need another folder, no problem, please call 434-9500 and we will be run it out to you curbside.
- (Pink) Student Pick Up Cards - Fill out FRONT & BACK before Day 1 back on campus and keep in your wallet OR take a pic of the completed FRONT & BACK on your phone. Issue extra cards to those family members/close friends you are allowing to pick up your child.
- (White) Emergency Parent Pick Up Form - Return to Teacher on Day 1 back at campus.
- Bus Schedule
- YISD Sick Day Guidelines
- Help Your Child Succeed in Preschool: Build the Habit of Good Attendance
- Texas Compulsory Attendance Information
- YPK Uniform Shirts ($10), Spirit Shirts ($10) and Sweaters ($15) are available for purchase. Please call the Front Office at 434-9500 to arrange for curbside pick up. Cash only please, if possible please bring exact amount.
- We do have gently used uniforms that we can provide to families in need while supplies last. Please call our Communities in School Coordinator for more information. Daicie Valdiviezo 434-9565