Computing & ICT at BBA
Computing & ICT curriculum - what you can expect...
Key Stage 3 (Years 7 - 9)
- Basic office software skills
- Appropriate use of email
- Introduction to Computer Science
- Programming (Scratch, Greenfoot & Python)
- Components of a computer
- Collaborative use of ICT (Google docs, blogging, e.t.c.)
- Graphic editing
- Video and audio editing
For more info about KS3 contact KS3 Computing & ICT Leader Mr O'Callaghan - email@example.com
Key Stage 4 (Years 10 & 11)
OCR iGCSE in Information Communication Technology
- An internationally recognised qualification which combines theoretical and practical studies, giving learners an excellent platform for their next stage in learning.
OCR GCSE Computing
- A rigorous academic subject that gives students an overview of Computer Science and teaches problem solving skills that can be applied across many different disciplines.
OCR Cambridge Nationals (vocational)
- Vocational qualification which focuses on building ICT skills which will equip students for future employment.
For more info about about KS4 contact KS4 Computing & ICT Leader Mr Wignall - firstname.lastname@example.org