Baltz Sunday Storytime
and Weekly Announcements January 16, 2022
Things You Should Know This Week
Hello Baltz Families!
Thank you to everyone who was able to join us for the premiere of the 100th Episode of Sunday Storytime.
The goals of our weekly series include:
- Sharing important announcements
- Promoting a love of reading by sharing high quality children's literature
- Providing strategies for students to promote self regulation through he Mindful MInute
- Building relationships between school staff and families in the Staff Spotlight
- Engaging viewers with the Big Question
Tune in every week with your family! It is shared via school messenger, Baltz Website, Dojo, and FB.
Holiday- Monday January 17th
There is no school on Monday in observance of Dr. Martin Luther King, Jr.'s Birthday.
Help the Baltz Bears PTA earn money to support programs for our kids! Please download the Box Tops App and scan your grocery receipts to help our school earn money. It is that easy! Please scroll down to learn more details....
Reducing the Spread of Covid
We are committed to reducing the likelihood of spreading Covid. Mask Wearing and Hand Hygiene routines are being reviewed and reinforced at school. Please discuss why these routines are so important with your child(ren) regularly.
It is so important that all students wear their masks properly each day. Masks should cover students' mouths and their noses. Please review proper mask wearing with your child and why it is so important before coming to school.
Covid 19- Health Screener
Every day before sending your child to school you must do the Covid-19 Screener! If your child does not pass the screener, they must stay at home until cleared by a physician or until receiving a negative Covid Test.
- School Doors open at 8:45. There is no supervision outside before 8:45. Walkers should not arrive at school before 8:45.
- Students will go outside to play during recess, as weather permits. Please send your child with weather appropriate clothing for outdoor play.
Scroll down to learn more about:
- Sunday Storytime- New episode. It is the 100th Episode!
- Coming Soon- Mark Your Calendars
- Baltz Bears PTA- Get the Box Tops App to earn money for our school
- Daily Covid-19 Screener info for Staff and Students
- Baltz Title 1 School Information
- Resources for Parents: Dress Code Details, Links for the General Parent Handbook and the MTSS (Positive Behavior ) Parent handbooks and other parent resources
Translation Tools / HERRAMIENTAS DE TRADUCCIÓN
Para ver este boletín semanal en español u otro idioma, use estas herramientas:
- Baltz Staff reads What the Road Said
- This Week's Mindful Minute: Mrs. Papa and Ms. Uhrick: Student Favorite: Rocket ship Counting
- Staff Spotlight: Fun Facts
- Check out the episode so that you will be able to answer the BIG QUESTION!
- January 14 -100th Episode Celebration of Sunday Storytime is coming, 6 pm, on Zoom
- January 17- No School- MLK Holiday
- January 24- January 28 - Great Expectations Spirit Week- details coming soon!
- January 25 - Marking Period 2 Ends
- January 26 - Grading Day - No School for Students
- January 28 - Picture Retake Day
Daily Covid-19 Screener
Baltz Title 1 Parent Involvement Policy, Baltz Title 1 Parent, Teacher & School Compact, Title 1 Brochure for Parents, Red Clay Parent Engagement Policy & Red Clay Federal Programs Complaint Procedures
Resources for Parents
Dress Code Details
Click here to review policies for Baltz Elementary.
Click here to learn more about our supports for positive behavior at Baltz
Click here to learn more about our supports for positive behavior at Baltz in Spanish!