My True Colors
Zach K. 3rd Hour
- I prefer to let my head rule my heart.
- I dislike repetition, so it is difficult for me to continuously express feeling. I believe that once feelings are stated, they are obvious to others.
- I am uneasy when my emotions control me; I want to establish a relationship, leave it to maintain itself, and turn my energies to my studies, work or other interests.
- I am conceptual and an independent thinker. For me, work is play.
- I am drawn to constant challenge in careers, and like to develop models, explore ideas, or build systems to satisfy my need to deal with innovation.
- Once I have perfected an idea, I prefer to move on, leaving the project to be maintained and supported by others.
- Expects intelligence and competence
- Assumes task relevancy
- Seeks ways to improve systems
- Encourages change for improvement
- Constantly “in process” of change
- Expects people to follow through
Symptoms of a Bad day…
- Refusal to comply or cooperate; the silent treatment
- Extreme aloofness and withdrawal
- Snobbish, put-down remarks, and sarcasm
- Perfectionism due to severe performance anxiety
- Highly critical attitudes toward yourself or others