LDA - Round 1
BEST District of the EVSC - September 7, 2016
Locally Developed Assessments (LDAs)
The window is about to open for the first round of LDAs. Here are some key points to keep in mind when creating your LDA:
- Choose ONE Subject for ONE Class
- Use Approved GVC/priority Standards (Click Here for Access to the Approved GVC)
- Select 5 Standards, 3-4 items per standard for a total of 18-20 items
- The LDA must include at least ONE Constructed Response Item for ELA, Math, Science, and Social Studies.
- The items from Pretest to Posttest may remain the same. In other words, you can give the same assessment for both rounds of the LDA if you choose.
- Only students who take the pretest and posttest will be included in the Effectiveness Rating.
LDA Window for Pretest and Posttest
1. Download a copy of the LDA Spreadsheet (Click Below)
2. Click Download when the following message appears
Lastly . . .
- Save your LDA pretest as LDA_1516-first.lastname
- Student names should be entered into the spreadsheet in one of two ways - either as Last, First or First Last
- You may want to consider uploading your Pretest Spreadsheet to Google Drive. In this way you have a Cloud Backup of your data.
- Need Guidance - Click Here for the EVSC Guidance Document