TIGER WEEKLY- Fair Campus
Week of 04/26/2021
Greetings to all of our families. We hope you are all safe, as we continue to rise above this pandemic and the growing number of cases in our county. A+ Arts Academy continues to follow safety protocols to ensure the safety of our scholars and staff. Be sure to mask up and continue to protect each other.
- NWEA Testing begins THIS WEEK for All Grades! Please be sure that your scholar arrives at 8:00 on their scheduled day with their own device fully charged. We do not have extra devices to give to scholars. Please click the link for the Testing Schedule below.
- Virtual scholars will take their NWEA test on Wednesday. Teachers will schedule tests for your scholar this week.
- There is NO SCHOOL this Friday April 30, 2021 for virtual or Hybrid Scholars. Teachers will be participating in Professional Development.
- Summer Enrichment is happening at the Fair Campus this summer. Summer learning is scheduled to begin June 21, 2021 at 9:00 A.M. More details will be coming soon. These seats will fill up fast as many parents have already indicated interest in this program. Please let your scholar's teacher know if you are interested.
- We are EXCITED to have you back next year! Please read the Re-Enrollment Letter below and reserve your seat at A+ Arts Academy next school year.
- Although we are not requiring students to wear A+ Arts Academy uniforms, please be sure that scholars are dressing appropriately; no graphic t-shirts, with all body parts covered.
- Please be certain to send your child to school with a face mask daily.
- The school day ends Promptly at 2:00 p.m. Scholars must be picked up no later than 2:10 p.m. so that our teachers can teach their virtual scholars.
- Be sure that your scholar is ONLY attending on his/her SCHEDULED day(s). In order to ensure we maintain numbers and follow social distancing protocols, we need your HELP in adhering strictly to the schedules you have received.
**Office hours are Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday from 9:00-3:00 pm. The front office will close promptly at 2:00 pm each day to allow time to prepare for dismissal.**
Students of the Quarter
We are excited to celebrate our Students of the Quarter for the 3rd Grading Period. Each of these scholars have demonstrated outstanding behavior, attendance, academics and/or improvement during the last grading period. We honor you today, continue to work hard and make us proud.
David Wilson(K)- Ms. Sky
Senyah Brown (K)- Mrs. Caffee
Mi'Angel Matos (1) Mrs. Hilt
Harmony Scott (1)- Mr. Caffee
Zariyah Marteina (2)- Ms. Cade
Malaysha Martin (2)- Mrs. Meadows
Zh'Naja Smith (3)- Ms. Ray
Kyrie Turner (3)- Ms. Hanrahan
Mishayla Fitch (4)- Ms. Smith
Kristopher Jackson (4)- Mrs. Castle
Terrell Hale (5)- Mr. November
D'Jae Harris (6) Mr. Treadway
Jordan Broomfield (6) Mrs. Padilla
Nathan Anderson (6)- Mrs. Fendrick
Kevin-James Shannahan (K)- Mrs. Cain
John'Air Holloway (5)- Mr. Eades
A+ Arts Academy: Where the PLUS Means So Much More!
A+ Arts Academy provides a personalized elementary and junior high school education for scholars in kindergarten through eighth grade. The PLUS stands for our school environment. Your child will be safe, protected, cared for and nurtured in an atmosphere that rewards learning, self-respect and dignity.
The mission of our schools is to be known for producing responsible and accountable scholars who demonstrate a strong sense of self-worth, leadership and moral values, ultimately becoming exceptional citizens. We serve scholars and families at three beautiful campuses in the Columbus, Ohio area:
Fair Campus K-6 | 1395 Fair Ave., Columbus OH 43205 | 614.725.1305
Maybury Campus K-6 | 2633 Maybury Rd., Columbus OH 43232 | 614.626.2250
Napoleon Campus 7 & 8 | 270 S. Napoleon Ave., Columbus, OH 43213 | 614.338.0767
Ms. Brown- Kindergarten Teacher
Mrs. Caffee- Kindergarten Teacher
Mr. Caffee- 1st Grade Teacher
Ms. Hanrahan- 3rd Grade Teacher
Ms. Bickel- Intervention Specialist
Mrs. Sheridan- Instructional Interventionist
Mr. November- 5/6 Grade Math Teacher
Mr. Treadway- 5/6 Grade Science Teacher
Mrs. Fendrick- 5/6 Grade English Teacher
Mrs. Padilla- 5/6 Grade ELA Teacher
Mrs. Cain- Music Teacher
Mr. Powell- Drumline Instructor