Newsletter Week 7 Term 3
Kaimai School 6 September 2022
Nau mai haere mai,
A special welcome to Zane and his family who have joined Kaimai School. Zane is in Ruma Ruru and it feels like he has always been here. What a great start to your new school Zane!
We are planning for Ag Day which is early next term. There will be some information out shortly regarding updates and general info. We are really looking forward to the day.
A special thank you to Liz Gallaghan who was teaching in Ruma Kiwi while Rebecca was away. Miss C is now back at school and had a lovely time with her family. Welcome back Miss C.
Have a great week and we look forward to Wig Wednesday tomorrow!
Take care and if you would like to get in touch, please phone or email email@example.com.
Kei te pai to our value certificate recipients. You are shining!
Wig Wednesday 7 September
Baking Club at Kaimai
Way to go Josh!
Year 7 and 8 Tech
Student Cellphone use at Kaimai School
Our procedures are:
- cellphones are handed in to the class teacher at the start of the school day and given back at the end of the day
- if whanau need to get in contact with a child, please contact the school office 07 543 0999 and we will pass the message on
- for bus students, cellphones can be checked before getting on the bus, but are not to be used while on the bus.
We thank you so much for your support!
Do you have these that you no longer need?
- construction equipment for kids, mobilo , connetix, magnetic tiles etc
- completed puzzles (all ages)
- board games for kids
If you do, if they are in excellent condition, then yes please, we would love them! Just drop them to the school office.