PRIDE OF THE TRIBE
Sanger High School's News of the Week, November 11-15, 2019
Welcome to the PRIDE OF THE TRIBE! This newsletter is designed to provide you with important information, upcoming events, and to highlight great things happening at Sanger High School. We hope you find it useful! ~Jennie Flaa, Principal
David Logan after he scored a touchdown for the Sanger Indians!
Come join us Monday for Veteran's Day Brunch!
Permission slips can be picked up in the front office on Monday. The first 90 turned in can attend!
Congratulations, Jacob Creeach, at the TMEA-All Region Choir Concert! Jacob is now headed to All-State Round 2!
November's Students and Teachers of the Month!
Coats for Kids!
Sanger ISD Community Outreach
Sanger ISD Community Outreach is seeking donations of nonperishable food items for our food pantry. Items needed include:
canned fruit, vegetables, meat, and pasta;
toaster pastries, granola bars, breakfast bars, individual packages of cereal, cream of wheat, and oatmeal;
plastic jars of peanut butter and jelly;
Items can be brought to 602 Peach St., Sanger, TX.
- Veteran's Day Brunch from 9:30-11:00 AM
- Girls Basketball vs Van Alstyne @ an Alstyne, 5:00 PM
- Volleyball Playoffs @ 7:00 pm
- Volleyball College Signing Day @ 7:30 AM
- Jostens Senior Grad Orders During Lunches
- Choir - All-State Round 2
- SISD Board Meeting @ 6:00 PM
- Girls Basketball vs Nevada Community @ SHS, 5:00 PM
- Bass Fishing Tournament @ Lake Ray Hubbard