American Academy of Art
- Located in Chicago, Illinois
- Offers Theater and Studio Arts
- Total cost of tuition, fees, and supplies: $31, 850
- Open Admission
Located in Chicago, Illinois
Things To Do:
- Art Institute of Chicago
- Millennium Park
- 360 Chicago Observation Deck
- Chicago Cultural Center
- Theater and Performances
- Average temperatures throughout May, June, July, August, and September
- Most rainfall in August
- Coldest months are January and February
- On average, warmest month is August
- February is the driest month
Low elevation; located on Lake Michigan, so lots of water; terrain is relatively flat.
Paying for College
- Getting jobs now and saving up.
- Getting jobs while in college.
- Scholarships from College Dreams.
Achieving Post High-School Goals
My goals during the next few years of high school include:
- Finishing and publishing my first book.
- Maintaining above a 3.5 GPA
- Getting as many credits in as I can.
- Doing whatever I can to help work toward my scholarships.
- Continuing with my current necessary core classes and electives (Spanish, Orchestra).