FAFSA HELP AVAILABLE at CFHS
Please sign up to get help filling out the FAFSA.
Please sign up using the FAFSA Help Form link below.
John Holland will be at CFHS on the following dates to help students/families complete the FAFSA. Please fill out the FAFSA HELP Form to sign up. Please apply for your FSA ID BEFORE you come for your appointment. Directions are below.
- January 9th from 8:00 a.m. to 12:00 p.m. and 2:00 p.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Click on the following links for more information
- ICAN Ready to File the FAFSA for what you need to bring to the meeting.
- Create a New FSA ID needed for the FAFSA
- Please have your student bring their Chromebook
What is the FAFSA?
- FAFSA stands for Free Application for Federal Student Aid.
- Completion of the FAFSA determines how much FREE money students attending college can expect through grants and work-study.
- All students attending college benefit from filing for FAFSA.
- The filing date begins OCTOBER 1ST!!
- Many colleges have moved up their priority dates. (UNI=1/15 and Iowa and ISU-12/1)
- 2016 Income tax information needed
- Parent and Student need to create an FSA ID. See video below.