Curly Hair Products For Babies
How You Can Start Your Newborn Baby Off On The Right Foot With Using The Best Curly Hair Products For Babies
It is difficult to know what to do with newborn baby hair, which is so different than adult hair. A healthy foundation begins by using the right curly hair products for babies.
When we were all children we used water and grease to do our hair. This was a practice that was handed down from generation to generation in black hair care. Technologies today have advanced, allowing us to have further varieties of hair solutions for our everyday hair care needs. As our knowledge has increased we’ve learned that natural, organic ingredients are better for our hair than the petroleum based grease and mineral oil products. We have learned that natural, organic ingredients that derive nutrient from plant extracts are the preferred choice for the healthy hair care of children and adults alike.
Babies in particular, need to begin using these higher quality products at the onset of development, preparing their hair for future success. A highly recommended product line is the It’s a Curl for babies, created by CURLS Hair Product Company. The Complete Collection Includes Peek-a-boo Tearless Baby Shampoo, Patty Cake Baby Curl Conditioner, Itsy Bitsy Spirals- Baby Curl Moisturizer, and Ring around the Curlies Leave in Cream.
Notice the Key ingredients of the product line below (found on www.curls.biz):
· Sodium Lauryl Sulfoacetate, derived from coconut and palm oils; a gentle, safe, skin-friendly, plant derived foaming cleanser.
· Calendula Extract, a cleansing, cooling, healing, and antiseptic without being harsh on baby’s skin, suitable even for the most sensitive of skin.
· Allantio, botanical extract of the comfrey plant, used for its healing, soothing, and anti-irritating properties, helps to heal scalp irritations and stimulate growth of healthy tissue.
· Certified Organic Aloe Vera Gel, transparent gel from the pulp of the meaty leaves of aloe vera, proven natural remedy for eczema and psoriasis. (B1, B2, B6, C, Choline, + 18 amino acids).
· Cetearyl Alcohol, a natural fatty emollient derived from coconut oil widely used in gentle conditioning and moisturizing treatments.
· Certified Organic Jojoba Oil, a light and natural oil with anti-inflammatory properties that quickly penetrates to work wonders for dry hair and sensitive skin.
· Methylheptyl Isostearate (Bean Tree), plant derived emollient that gives sheen and silkiness to the hair.
Using organic curly hair products for babies is the best direction to take your child. Start them off with a hair care regiment by shampooing your newborn baby’s hair once a week for the first 4 weeks. Begin conditioning once your baby has enough hair to form curls or as soon as their hair feels dry after shampooing. Generally it will be around 6-10 months when you will introduce conditioner. Follow with Itsy Bitsy Curls Moisturizer and Ring around the Curlies Leave in Cream. To refresh, simply spritz with your moisturizer.
Follow the directions provided with the CURLS It’s a Curl Product Line for your baby’s hair care, and prepare for a lifetime of curl bliss.