Octavo Service Offer Launch 2016-17
Headteachers, Principals, Chairs of Governors and School Business Managers:
- Keynote address from Robert Hill - 'Updates on the national education trends'
- Workshop for Senior Leaders and Chairs of Governors with Robert Hill
- Workshop for School Business Managers and Bursars on getting the most from the Octavo portal, ordering services for 2016-17 PLUS a School Business Managers network pilot
- Support with the portal and purchasing for 2016-17 (booking advised)
RSVP by Friday 8th January 2016
email@example.com or 020 8241 5460
Octavo Service Offer Launch
Wednesday, Jan. 20th, 8am-2pm
Fairfield Halls, Park Lane, Croydon, CR9 1DG
Mid morning workshops for schools who want to get the most out of the day
We're building on what worked well in 2015 and taking that even further...
We look forward to seeing you on 20th January and hope you will enjoy the blend of professional development and service information available on the day.
Keynote address and workshop from Robert Hill
Robert speaks frequently at school governor seminars, headteacher and local authority conferences and leadership development workshops. In April 2012 Robert was appointed as a Visiting Senior Research Fellow in the Department of Education and Professional Studies at Kings College London.
- Previously senior manager for the Audit Commission and special adviser to Prime Minister, Tony Blair, as well as Secretary of State for Education
- His 2008 book on partnership working between schools (Achieving more together) is considered to be influential in shaping the current policy climate on school-to-school support
- Since then Robert has co-authored reports on the work of National Leaders of Education, led a study for the National for School Leadership into the effectiveness of academy chains and led a major review of the education system in Wales and continues to support the Welsh Government in overseeing the implementation of a national school improvement strategy.