A Fun Newsletter About Programming!
Finals are coming…
The students tend to get very stressed around finals and the end of the semester as several semester long projects come due. Below is a list of several programs you can do to help alleviate stress on your hall for relatively cheap.
- Coloring Night- You can print pages off the internet and I have lots (and I mean lots) of crayons and markers to loan out.
- Coffee Night- I have lots of syrups and coffee supplies that I am willing to loan for programs. Your hall would just have to supplies the coffee and milk.
- Old fashion toys- Sometimes playing with play dough or childhood games can make everything better. We have play dough, Candy Land, Chutes and Ladders, and several other childhood favorites available to be used.
- Movie nights- I have Monster’s University, Despicable Me, a classic cartoon set, and many other movies available in my office to check out.
- Craft Nights- We have lots of supplies and Pinterest is full of great ideas!
- Treats- Students really appreciate the occasional treat at room check saying good luck and study hard. Cupcakes and cookies are really easy to bake and are often very appreciated.
Anything else? Do you have a suggestion you think would be good, please share it with me and I will put it in our next newsletter!
Fun Random Celebration Days Coming Up in the Next Few Weeks!
16 Button Day