The Mustang Message
August 7, 2023
REGISTRATION DAY 2---8/8/2023
Good Morning Vasquez High Mustangs and Families,
Registration Days start TODAY in the Vasquez Administration Office.
- Please complete the following at home, prior to registration day:
- Create an Aeries Account or Login to your existing Aeries parent account
- Complete all updates of information and policy agreement documents
- Complete and sign the paper documents included in the registration packet
- Review order forms and plan for payment options
- ASB (Spirit Wear/ Spirit Pack/Yearbook)
August 8, and 9 2023 - 8:00 am to 12:00 pm each day
- Formal Registration for Full Time Students (Aug. 7 - 11/12th Grade, Aug. 8 - 9/10th Grade)
- All students must adhere to the school dress code for ID card photos.
- Schedule changes will be limited to cases of scheduling errors or omissions.
- Submit documents from your registration packet
- Take your school photo for the yearbook and school ID card
- Receive the course schedule for the fall semester
- Receive Textbooks
- Purchase Yearbooks/Spirit Packs/Spirit Wear/Athletic Wear
- Learn ways for parents to Participate/Support Vasquez High School Mustangs (PTSO, SSC, ELAC, VAPA, etc.)
- Complete meal application
- Support with login and completing Aeries online registration (if not done at home)
Note: You will need BOTH the paper registration documents AND the online registration in Aeries completed prior to registration day.
Please give us a call at (661) 269-0451 with any questions.
We look forward to seeing all of our Mustangs for registration!
Have a great day and Ride On Mustangs!
AADUSD Online Registration
Dear AADUSD Community,
We are excited to announce an all-new Online Registration platform intended to streamline the registration process for our families.
For new students to the district, please click the link below to start your enrollment/registration process, today. Please be sure to click on the “new student” link to be directed to the appropriate registration page.
For current students, please know that you are automatically enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year. Your online registration window to access the registration forms will open on July 24th and will close on August 16th. To complete and update registration forms, please click on the "returning student" link below (starting on July 24th). We will send out another reminder as we get closer to the date.
Stay tuned for additional information from your school principal for opening of school orientation, welcome back events, etc.
2023-2024 Online Registration
- For new students to the district, please click the link to start your enrollment/registration process, today. Please be sure to click on the “new student” link to be directed to the appropriate registration page.
- For current students, please know that you are automatically enrolled for the 2023-2024 school year. Your online registration window to access the registration forms will open on July 24th and will close on August 16th. To complete and update registration forms, please click on the "returning student" link below (starting on July 24th). We will send out another reminder as we get closer to the date.
2023-2024 Registration Days
- ALL students, please pick up the new school year forms and registration day flyers in an information folder from Vasquez High school Office between Aug. 1-4, 7:30am-3pm.
- Online registration will update student records, contacts, and signatures on required forms.
- In-person registration will include: student schedules, student photos, textbooks, athletics sign-up, PTSO membership, transportation sign-up, PE clothes, spirit wear, yearbooks, meal applications, and more.
Summer and Community Activities
We hope that all of our Mustangs are enjoying their break and spending time making memories with their families and friends. Here are some summer activities that students may be interested in:
- Cinemark Movie Theater offers movies for $1.50 - see article for days and times
- Acton-Agua Dulce Library Summer Programs - click link to see all of the great programs offered at our local library this summer
- Sunny Days Summer and After-School Child Care - click link for information
- Sierra Youth Sports Fall Baseball/Softball - click link to register
- Desert Winds Soccer - click link to register
- County of Los Angeles FREE Youth Flag Football Clinic - click link to register
- Boy Scouts Troop 145 - meets at Acton Community Center on Thursdays from 7-8:30 - click link for more information
- Dancin' in Acton - click link for studio and class information
- Acton Karate - click link for studio and class information
- Acton Youth Basketball League/Crush Basketball - click link for dates and registration
We wish all of our Mustangs and their families and safe, fun, and adventure filled summer!
See you on Aug. 1-4 for packet pick-up and Aug. 7-8 for registration!
Ride On Mustangs!
New Student Parent Orientation
Families of New Mustangs ~ 8/8 @ 6:00pm
Please join us in the library at VHS for a Parent Information Night on 8/8 at 6:00pm
Please review the Parent/Student handbook
Back-To-School Immunization Clinic
Attention Senior Families: Free Application for Federal Student Aid
Legislation AB 469, requires all California senior students to complete ONE of the following:
Complete a Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA)
Complete an application for the California Dream Act (CADAA)
To “opt-out” prior to the end of their senior year.
Please review the email and forms they provided to determine how you would like to proceed with this requirement for your senior. Questions?? Reach out to our fabulous counseling team.
Your Graduation Picture is Ready for Pick-up!
Please stop by the VHS front office to pick up your Graduation picture shaking hands with Dr. Chamberlain, taken by William Edward Photography the day of Graduation.
These photos are complimentary of the Acton Agua Dulce School District.