Serrano Eagles Bulletin
Parent Bulletin - December 7, 2015
We have school days until our holiday break and ten very busy days filled with celebrating the season and the great times at Serrano. I encourage you to read through this bulletin as it is filled with tons of detail and don't hesitate to stop by should you have questions.
Soaring Moments of the Week
Serrano Third Grader Turns A Carrot Into A Recorder
First Graders enjoy popsicles to celebrate a great field trip to the Aquarium.
Congrats Miss Ilinescu - VP Rotary Grant Winner!
A STEAM (Science, Technology, Engineering, Arts & Math) Video of Serrano - Week Fifteen
Introducing the Serrano Maintenance Team
Stay Connected with Serrano
TWEET like an Eagle!
Follow Us on Twitter: @SerranoOUSD (name - Serrano Elementary)
** Tweet your Eagle Pictures to @SerranoEagles and it will show up on our website
Our Twitter Handle has been changed - see new name
What's Coming Up in Week FIFTEEN?
WEEK OF HOUR OF CODE
- SETV Episode #6 - Thank you 6th Grade SETV team for continually providing us good news!
- SLAB Instruction Day #1 - Parents and Students of the SLAB 2:30-4p
- Fire Drill: 1:15pm
- Modified Wednesday - Early Release
- Miss Ilinescu's Birthday
- Band and Orchestra Holiday Concert - 5th Grade: 8:00am, 6th Grade: 9:00am
- Serrano STEM Challenge - SchoolWide - 1:30pm
- 6th Grade City Days: 1:30pm
- Spirit Day - wear your Serrano Eagles shirts
Week of HOUR OF CODE
Please take a moment to stop in and show us coding that your student has worked on at home - we are excited to see.
Support the Serrano SLab
Rocking and Rolling through Villa Park for the Holidays
STAY TUNED - Things to Come...
- STEM Integration - K-3 Robotics Program
- Technology Flooding the Campus
- Plan for Increased Student Engagement