Water Supply between two Countries
How is the availability of water different in other nations
How is the availbility of water different in other countries ?
The number of freshwater that Countries hove access to without exceeding the rate at which it is renewed,can be estimated taking into account the amount of precipitation, water flow come and leave the country,and water shared with other countries. The average amount available per person varies from 50 m3 per year which equals to13,208.6 US liquad gallons in parts of the Middle East to over 100,000 m3 which is equal to 26,417,205 US liquad gallons per year in moist & sparsely populated areas .
Water Drying Up
Improving Water In Dominican Republic
Canada's Water Supply
Fun Facts About Canada
- Canada is one of the top 5 countries with the most freshwater.
- Canada's longest inland waterway stretches 3 700 kilometres from the Gulf of St. Lawrence to Lake Superior.
- Canada has 563 lakes having an area greater than 100 square kilometres
- www.statcan.gc.ca./pub/16-201-x/2010000/part-part 2
- www.wwf.ca/conservation/fresh water /