- 16 years old (Birthday: Jan 14th)
- A junior in High School
- Favorite books: The Fault in Our Stars by John Green and The Great Gatsby by F. Scott Fitzgerald
- Favorite TV Shows: Friends, 30 Rock, Grey's Anatomy
- Favorite Music: Taylor Swift
- Favorite Color: Green
- Random Facts: I've lived in 4 states, I love dresses, I used to be a competitive gymnast, and I have a younger brother.
- My Aunt Ellen, she's a teacher and is amazing at what she does. Discussions with her are what keep me motivated towards becoming a teacher
- My past 2 English teachers (Mrs Salamone and Mrs. Caussey) have been absolutely amazing. Mrs. Caussey is the one who really inspired me to teach English and she really made an impact on my life in general.
- Mrs. Richards. I've had her for 3 years now and she is like a second mother to me. She's taught me so much about teaching and how to be a good person.
- My faith and my family are what make me who I am.
Why am I here?
I am a part of the Public Service Academy at Coppell High school. PSA is for students who are interested in going into careers in either teaching or medical professions. I've always loved teaching and I am so excited to be here apart of this program to learn more about this career!