Denmark and Togo
Comparison of the Two Developed/Developing Countries.
- Population: 5.581,503
- Life expectancy: 79.25
- 87.7% of population lives in urban areas
- Cancer, Denmark is considered the cancer capital of the world, but mostly due to their public health being so good, more cases are diagnosed.
- Air pollution - Can over time cause health issues to arise
- Population: 7,552,318
- Life expectancy: 64.71
- 40% of total population lives in urban areas.
- 63.7% of annual household income is spent on food
- 72.8% of population lives under $2/day
- Food safety is at 19.3% (United States has a 99.8% food safety rating)
- Avian Flu
- Water Pollution - Creates health risks for people throughout the country, and also fishing concerns
- Air Pollution