Admissions Open... Tuition Reduced
Apply now to Banjul American International School (BAIS)
BAIS SEEKS HIGH SCHOOL APPLICANTS for 2021-22
SPECIAL ANNUAL TUITION RATE for SELF-PAYING FAMILIES:
JOIN THE GRADUATING CLASS OF 2025!
Admissions Open for full Grade 9 and Grade 10: Offering...
- The U.S. High School program -- a rigorous 4-year program in which students receive education in English, Math, Social Studies, Science, Languages, Arts, Technology, Physical Education & Health, and Service & Research;
- A quality education program leading to a U.S. High School Diploma in The Gambia;
- Highly supportive, personalized teaching from experienced teachers;
- Extra curricular programs from sports, to arts, to Model United Nations;
- Advanced Placement (AP) classes at university standard for high achievers; and
- A special tuition rate for self-paying families.
Annual Tuition Fees for 1 year:
- Grade 9 and 10 Tuition fee = $6,000 USD per annum
($2,000 per trimester for a high quality, international standard education.)
- Grade 11 and 12 Tuition fee = $7,500 USD per annum
($2,500 per trimester for a high quality, university prep standard education.)
A one-time Development fee ($4,500) and one-time Application fee ($200)
are charged separately and can be spread across 2 years in up to 6 payments.
OPEN THE DOOR TO UNIVERSITIES IN THE UK, USA, EU, AUSTRALIA & AROUND THE WORLD...
OPEN THE DOOR to BAIS HIGH SCHOOL!
BAIS High School Development Timeline
- 2020-2021 full class of Grade 9 opened
- 2021-2022 Admission opened to full class in Grades 9 & 10
- June 2024 First full class of BAIS Graduates!
NOW ACCEPTING APPLICATIONS
Limited seats - apply right away!
BAIS is a small school and believes in individualized support and attention. The number of students per grade will be limited:
- BAIS reserves the right to select the most interesting, diverse, thoughtful, creative, caring and innovative candidates for this special cohort.
- The BAIS program is very challenging and applicants transferring from other schools in The Gambia may find it challenging to adjust. All applicants will be tested to ensure their success.
- BAIS middle school students (Grades 6-7-8) will be granted automatic entrance to the high school program.
- Applications can be downloaded from the link below or collected from the BAIS office.
- To be assured best chances for a seat, apply today.
Admissions Testing 1: Friday, March 19th -- 1:00 to 6:00 pm. Application must be received by Wednesday, March 18th. Notice of Admission given April 9th.
Admissions Testing 2: Friday, April 16 -- 1:00 to 6:00 pm. Application must be received by Wednesday, April 14th. Notice of Admission given May 14th..
FOR MORE INFORMATION about BAIS & U.S. HIGH SCHOOL --- REGISTER to ATTEND an INFORMATION SESSION ---
SESSIONS OFFERED EACH WEDNESDAY in MARCH 2021! Sessions will comply with all government COVID mandates and will always be available virtually.
Click here to register to attend the March 10th information evening with your child.
Click here to register to attend the March 17th information evening with your child.
Click here to register to attend the March 24th information evening with your child.