If you don't get enough or get too much Carbohydrates
- You will start to feel weak and always tired, could also increase your risk of constipation.
- If you eat too much carbs: you could end up with high blood pressure, become obese, increases risk for Type 2 diabetes, could end up w/ fatty liver or kidney damage. holesterol, high blood pressure.
- certain vegetarian foods containing complex carbohydrates that will supply complete proteins, when consumed with others that have amino acid profiles
- Too many carbs and the body will turn the extra into to fat.
- Some foods have more carbohydrates then others
- At least One third of our daily intake of food being starches