How to better your community?
Name=Lulu Moreno Period 7/8 Class= Literacy
What I Know?
- By helping out in some programs
- Volunteering in funraisers
- Donating blood,clothes,food or even money
How can we improve ourselves,the comunity,and the other people?
- The benifits I have of helping others is getting a positive reputation.
The more time we put in something the more value it will have for example the community.
The more you do for your community,the more benefits the people will have.
Goanna saisan,Melinda smith,Gina kemp
How can teens change the community?
- Today’s youth should get involved and help change the world.
- Volunteer in some activity
- Think between things you can and you cannot do
What Are Some Helping Opportunities?
- Also coach youth sports teams because that will help young children make new friends.
- Another great idea is you could donate blood like we do in leyden because we are a great school.
- Join or start a club that will help the community.
What I Sythesized?
"How Can Today's Youth Get Involved and Help Initiate Change in the World? | A Conversation on TED.com." How Can Today's Youth Get Involved and Help Initiate Change in the World? | A Conversation on TED.com. N.p., n.d. Web. 18 Mar. 2015.
"Take Action: 10 Things You Can Do to Improve Your Community TODAY."The New Pursuit One Life One Planet Live Deeply RSS. N.p., n.d. Web. 19 Mar. 2015.
"Volunteering and Its Surprising Benefits." : Helping Others While Helping Yourself. N.p., n.d. Web. 07 Mar. 2015.