February 7, 2019
Warwick Faculty Book Study
Warwick Students Nominated for Boomerang Recognition
CB Cares Educational Foundation recognizes and supports the students of Central Bucks School District for living by the 40 Developmental Assets. January's Asset #34- CULTURAL COMPETENCE. Young person has knowledge of and comforts people of all different cultural, racial, ethnic backgrounds.
Congratulations to our nominees for Boomerang recognition in January:
Kindergarten: SoYun L.
First Grade: Rebecca C., Brianna K., Mia L., Dania V., Emily Y.
Fourth Grade: Kamilla A., Jack B., AJ B., Matthew D., Avery E., Breanna F., Piper F., Lily F., Samuel G., Ama G., Molly H., Brendan K., Karina K., Timofey M., Connor Mc., Nataniela M., Jack M., Madison N., Christopher O., Dennis P., Maya P., James R., Ashley S., Asher W., Emma Z.
Sixth Grade: Luke C., Arik S.
And in March...
To view the entire Warwick calendar for this school year, click here.
Notes from the Nurse
CBSD Schools are Latex Free
Before parents and guardians can volunteer for FIELD TRIPS or SCHOOL EVENTS, they must have all necessary clearances. Click here so you are ready when volunteer opportunities arise.
Box Top Contest Announcement!
Other Ways to Help Support Warwick
You can support Warwick while you shop. It is easy! Here is how...
- Giant A+: Go to https://giantfoodstores.com/ and select SIGN IN or REGISTER. Once Logged in, select MY ACCOUNT, then MANAGE MY ACCOUNT, then REWARDS & SAVINGS. You will need your 11-digit BONUSCARD number and school ID number which is 26483. If you need assistance, cal 1-888-814-4268 option 1.
- Amazon Smile: Go to Amazon Smile and use the search feature to find Warwick Elementary PTO in Jamison, PA. When shopping at Amazon, use Amazon Smile to benefit Warwick.
Thank you for your continued support!
Click here to learn more about our amazing PTO and how you can get involved!
- Previous Warwick Weeklies
- Warwick Parent/Guardian Handbook
- Library Newsletters: Check out upcoming events, what books are hot, and what students in each grade are learning in the Warwick Library!
- My Payments Plus
- Lunch Menu
- Apply for Free/Reduced Breakfast & Lunch
- Teacher Web Pages
- Parent/Guardian Volunteer Requirements
- PTO: Web Page and Letter from our President
- When to Keep your Student Home from School for Illness
- CBSD Mobile App - Parents and guardians can get a FREE CB App to keep up with all things Warwick and CB.
- Before/Aftercare at Warwick
- Parent Portal - Ongoing student progress reporting and more.
- CB Cares Education Foundation's Backpack Newsflash
- E-Friday Folder
- We Want to Hear from You - An online place to record feedback for us on how we did each week.
The photo above and used for this newsletter background shows our commitment to "Every Student. Everyday. Whatever it Takes"--a quote from our professional book study of Jimmy Casas' Culturize.
Follow us on Twitter
Get Warwick Tweets by following @CBWarwickElem on Twitter. Or you can view our Twitter feed by visiting our Warwick home page.
Follow/Like us on Facebook
New this year, Warwick has its own Facebook Page. We will use this to communicate highlights and upcoming events much like we do using Twitter.
Follow the instructions to download the free CBSD app to stay connected with all of your selected CBSD schools.