Bullying is violence that can be social, emotional or physical.
Verbal bullying- calling bad or negative names.
Physical bullying- hitting, punching, kicking, etc.
Racial or Sexual bulling
Cyber bullying- online or over text
If your child is being bullied:
- Ask child what is happening/what happened
- Talk to the teacher, principal or school
- Get Involved with parents and bully
- Understand what is going on & try to resolve situation
If your child is being a bully:
- Ask child what is going on
- Know the different reasons for bullying
- negative factors
- Talk with school, teachers and parents of other child/children
- Sit down and discuss the reasons why with you child
Community Wellness: What can be done about bullying. (n.d.). Retrieved April 01, 2016, from http://www.sentinel-standard.com/article/20160326/OPINION/160329123
Cyberbullying Myths and Realities - Cyberbullying Research Center. (2013). Retrieved April 01, 2016, from http://cyberbullying.org/cyberbullying-myths-realities/