Cordelia Hills Update
Back to School Night Recap
School Site Council Members STILL Needed!
Cordelia Hills needs School Site Council Members! Currently, we have three openings for parent/community members.
For those that don't know the School Site Council is the Advisory Council that drafts, votes for, and oversees the Single Plan for Student Achievement and accompanying school budget. The term of service is for two years.
If you are interested or have more questions, please let me know. You can also fill out the form here and send it to the main office or email it back. The same form is available in the main office.
1. Adults are not allowed in student bathrooms at anytime during school. We have adult bathrooms located in the main office for parents needing to use the restroom. Please do not enter the bathroom. Please see staff if you have a bathroom related issue.
2. A reminder that dogs are not allowed on public school campuses. The exception is for service animals that are clearly marked. If you have any questions, please let me know.
Thank you for your cooperation!
Monday, 9/3: No School, Labor Day
Friday, 9/7: Coffee with the Principal at 8:30 in the MPR
Wed., 9/12: PTA meeting @ 6:15 in the Library
Wed., 9/12: Charleston Wrapping Paper (TK-2) Fundraiser
Thursday, 9/27: Picture Day** Confirmed for this day.
FSUSD 2018-2019 School Calendar HERE - Please plan your days away from school around the calendar - Attendance is critical!
ALL SCHOOL SPIRIT DAYS are on FRIDAYS! Show your Coyote love and wear your CHE Swag!
CHE PTA Scholastic Book Fair
Monday, Sep. 17th, 7:45am to Friday, Sep. 21st, 3:15pm
4770 Canyon Hills Drive
8:00: Library Opens for Studying/ B-10 opens for computing
8:10: Front and back gate opens
8:15: First Bell Rings
8:20: Tardy Bell Rings/Morning PE for grades 1-5 starts
Staying Up-to-date with our Cordelia Hills PTA
Our PTA has a new website. Check it out and also check out the PTA calendar for the year. We have our first fundraiser coming up early in the year and it is for grades 3-5. Check out the links below:
PTA Webpage: www.cordeliahillspta.org
PTA Calendar: https://goo.gl/vc3vW9
Thank you for your continued cooperation with traffic. It is easing up a bit, especially at drop off and pick up. The key is to ALWAYS PULL FORWARD!
1. Follow all traffic rules/laws.
2. Avoid U-Turns in front of the school.
3. Avoid use of the bus/daycare van zone. It's for daycare vans and buses.
4. The main parking area is for employees, handicap drivers, TAP/SCIL students and buses, and for guests in non drop-off/pick-up times.
5. Please cooperate with staff. They aren't trying to make you miserable. They are trying to maintain traffic flow and safety for students/pedestrians.
6. Use Cross-Walks
7. Do not use the back gate unless you are walking from a home.
8. Avoid using the staff parking lot. We have 16 new staff members this year and need every spot.