By: Sergio Alvarez
- Preparing your speech and making it easier to understand and less nerve wrecking.
- To help you organize your speech so when your speaking it wont make it difficult to speak.
- Looks like your confident and you know what your talking about.
- It looks like you are not nervous at all and your ready to take on the task.
- sounds like your prepared and ready.
- like you have done this a million times and its a walk in the park.
- Note cards are useful to summarize what you are going to speak about.
- An outline can help you get started on your speech and make it easier to get ideas.