Place for music and dances
- Location: Western South America, bordering the South Pacific Ocean between Chile and Ecuador.
- Climate type: Varies form tropical in East to dry deserts in west temperate to frigid in
- Andes 2 Physical Features: Rio Marazion Lago Titicaca
How to fit in
- Languages: Spanish,Quechua, and Aymara
- 4 Folkway: Male and Females have equal tights.
- Taboos: Photographing,,Shiftless,words (Gringo,Indio)
Digging Deeper into Culture
- 2 Subcultures: Spanish,Catholicism,Indians,Blacks,and Asians
- Evidence of Culture change: President of Japanese ancestry