E-Day Update for Thursday 1/31
Boone Meadow Elementary
Get ready for E-Day #2!
Dear Boone Meadow Families,
Our Wednesday E-Day was a success thanks to all of YOU! As noted in Dr. Robison's communications this evening, ZCS will have another E-Day on Thursday, 1-31-19.
Please do take the time to read the UPDATED information below. Changes have been made to reflect new dates due to our second E-day.
Finally, teachers will once again be available on Thursday to help answer any questions as students navigate their next E-Day module
- Attendance for this day of school will be tracked based on completion of the E-Day. In other words, students are counted "present" for the day once assignments are completed. Otherwise, it does count as an absence from school.
- The E-Day for Thursday (1/31) will be posted no later than 9:00AM on THURSDAY, 1/31/19.
- Students have one full week to complete the second E-Day. The assignments do NOT need to be completed by end of day, Jan 31st. Rather, assignments for this E-Learning day are due by the end of school on February 7th. Teachers will monitor completion.
- Please note our lab time changes: If you do not have access to a computer, experience technical difficulties, or have multiple children at home competing over an available device, the computer lab at Boone Meadow will be open after school on Friday (2/1/19), Monday, (2/4/19) and Tuesday (2/5/19) until 3:45 PM. For your child and family to utilize this option, you need to contact the front office @ 873-2226 to make arrangements. We will have BME staff available to assist students during those windows of time. Please send a note to your child's teacher so they are aware of the transportation changes on the day(s) your child stays to utilize the lab.
- In addition, computer labs will be open at Eagle Elementary and Stonegate Elementary this Saturday (2/2/19) from 9:00-2:00. Parents must register in advance and indicate which location will be utilized. https://dan395.typeform.com/to/QgWq8G.
Once again, thank you for your flexibility and support,