Pride of the Tribe
March 18, 2019
T-TESS Goals for 2019-2020
- You must provide reflections on this year's goals in Part II.
- You must provide two goals (learning and technology) in Part III.
- Goals need to be measurable. Please use the reference below to help you in writing goals for the 2019-2020 school year.
GOALS MUST BE COMPLETED BEFORE APRIL 12TH.
GOAL SETTING MEETINGS WILL BE SCHEDULED SOON AFTER APRIL 12TH.
ARE YOUR GOALS S.M.A.R.T.
- What you want to accomplish?
- Who, What, Where, When, Which, Why
- How will you demonstrate and evaluate the extent to which the goal has been met?
- How can you set stretch and challenging goals within your own ability to achieve the desired outcome?
- What is the action-oriented verb?
- How does the goal tie into your key responsibilities?
- How is it aligned to the your objective?
- Is it aligned to best practices and research and/or district/campus/team priorities?
- Does it have a clear end or target date with intermittent benchmarks to guide your goal to a successful and timely completion? Deadlines, Dates, Frequency, Etc.
Nuts & Bolts
- With the change in seasons, our students may also change!
- The way they dress will change...Watch for dress code violations.
- Their behavior may change...Be visible in the hallways during passing periods.
- CONFERENCE PERIOD - Meant for teacher duties such as:
- Prepare for instruction
- Plan individually or work with a group for activities, tutoring, etc.
- Evaluate student's work
- Hold/attend parent-teacher conferences
- Attend ARD Meetings
- LUNCH PERIOD - Duty-free time to eat or run errands
- CTE/Elective Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- 3 week grades to be posted by 8:00am
- One Act Play Practice @ Dennison HS
- Basketball Banquet @ 6:00pm
- Math/Science Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- One Act Play Bi-District @ Dennison HS
- JV Tennis @ Whitesboro
- Golf @ Celina
- Softball & Baseball vs. Celina @ SHS
- Choir Pre-UIL @ SHS, 7:00pm
- English/SS Department Meetings @ 7:45am
- JV Baseball @ Gainesville
- Track Relays @ SHS
- Superintendent Search Teacher/Staff Meeting in Auditorium, 4:00pm
- Superintendent Search Public Meeting in Auditorium, 5:00pm & 6:00pm
- V Tennis @ The Colony
- Softball & Baseball vs. Melissa @ SHS
PLEASE HELP US BY PROMOTING THIS EVENT TO YOUR STUDENTS ALL WEEK!
I Leave You With This...
A successful high school coach in our area used to tell younger coaches: “Don’t worry about winning games; win the kids. If you win the kids, the games will take care of themselves.” @SteeleThoughts